Functional Benefits :
High Tensile Strength.
Micro Roughened Surface
* Micro roughened surface for better instrument gripping.
* Low level of latex protein to reduce risk of allergic reactions.
* Pre-powdered with bio-absorbable corn starch.
*Conforms to ASTM D 3577 & EN455 standards.
* Manufactured under GMP & ISO 13485:2003 systems.
*100% inspected Gloves meeting AQL 1.5 levels
* Available Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 Key Features
|Type||Gamma ray / Ethylene oxide sterilised; Powdered.|
|Material||High quality Natural Rubber Latex.|
|Design & Features||Hand specific; curved fingers; beaded cuff.|
|Storage||The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored away from direct lights & UV-light, in a cool & dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.|
|Moisture Content ||below 0.3% per glove.|
|Shelf-life||5 years from date of manufacturing.|
*Conforms to ASTM D3577 and EN455 Standards.
*Manufactured under GMP & ISO 13485:2003 systems
*Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide/ Gamma ray irradiation.
*Bioburden and sterility tested.