Polyglactin 910 Sutures
| || |
We offer “Polyglactin 910 suture" are known for their high quality and undoubted performance. Made-up of braided and coated 90% polyglycolic acid and 10% lactic acid, these are superior in absorption with shelf life of 5 years. Available in convenient and safe packaging, these sutures are appreciated by our most clients.
Technical Details :
Product: TRUSYNTH (POLYGLACTIN 910 SUTURES) Absorbable Surgical Suture U.S.P (Synthetic) Braided.
Material: Braided & Coated Polyglactin 910
Colour : Violet & undyed.
Dye Used :D & C Violet (US FDA approved dye).
Coating : Calcium Stearate & Polycaprolactone.
Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide gas.
Shelf Life : 5 years
* U.S.P Sizes available : 4-0 to 1
* With needle- Suture lengths from 45cms to 180cms & Needle length from 12mm to 50mm across all needle point profiles.
* Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
* Secondary packaging- Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated poly film.
* Pack of 12pcs- 320gsm Cyber excel board carton.
* Master shipper 100 boxes of 12s (5 ply of 20 Kgs/cm² burst strength - 54 x 33 x 33 cms) weighing approximately 10 kgs with products.
* Absorbed by hydrolysis, absorption within 56-70 days
* Coating ensures smooth tissue passage least memory & outstanding pliability.
* Ideal suture for use in General soft tissue approximation, superficial closure of mucosa, Skin closure, Dental surgery, Orthopaedic surgery
Get an Instant Quote