Functional Benefits :
Powder free: Meets ASTM requirements
Low protein: Less than 50 micrograms/dm2
Micro roughened surface
* Coating of polymer enables easy donning, buffers hand from direct contact with latex to reduce the risk of skin irritation.
* Micro roughened surface for better instrument gripping.
* Anatomical design to reduce hand fatigue.
* Low level of latex protein to reduce risk of skin allergic reactions.
* Conforms to ASTM D 3577 & EN455 standards.
* Manufactured under GMP & ISO 13485:2003 systems.
* 100% inspected Gloves meeting AQL 1.5 levels.
* Available Sizes: 6, 6.5,7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 Key Features
|Type||Gamma ray / Ethylene oxide sterilized Powder free. |
|Material||High quality Natural Rubber Latex.|
|Design & Features||Hand specific; curved fingers; beaded cuff. polymer coated to facilitate easy donning |
|Storage||The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored away from direct lights & UV-light, in a cool & dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.|
|Moisture Content ||below 0.3% per glove.|
|Shelf-life||5 years from date of manufacturing.|
*Conforms to ASTM D3577, IS 13422 and EN455 Standards.
*Quality Management System Conforms to QSR (GMP) and ISO 13485:2003.
*Sterilized by Ethylene Oxide/ Gamma ray irradiation.
*Bioburden and sterility tested.