Functional Benefits :
High Tensile Strength
Micro Roughened Surface
* Extra strength ~200% more than the standard requirements of Tensile Strength after autoclaving.
* Dimensional concordance at multiple point measurements.
* Ensures natural fit and supple feel for repeated use.
* Better Tension set by 50% than the standard requirement.
* Micro roughened surface for better instrument gripping
* Low level of latex protein to reduce risk of allergic reactions
* Pre-powdered with bio-absorbable corn starch
* Conforms to ASTM D 3577 & EN455 standards
* Manufactured under GMP & ISO 13485:2003 systems
* 100% inspected Gloves meeting AQL 1.5 levels
*Available Sizes: 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 Key Features
| Type ||Powdered, can be autoclaved for multiple use. |
|Material||High quality Natural Rubber Latex.|
|Design & Features||Hand specific; curved fingers; beaded cuff.|
|Storage||The gloves shall maintain their properties when stored away from direct lights & UV-light, in a cool & dry condition at temperature not higher than 30°C.|
|Moisture Content ||below 0.3% per glove.|
*Conforms to IS 4148 Standards.
*Quality Management System Conforms to QSR (GMP) and ISO 13485:2003.