Sterile Bone Wax
| || |
Truwax is a sterile mixture of beeswax, paraffin wax and iso propyl palmitate (bone wax). It can be safely used to control bleeding from surfaces of injured bones during bone repair surgery.
Technical Details :
Product: "TRUWAX" Sterile Bone wax
Composition: Bees wax I.P.,White Hard Paraffin Wax, I.P., Iso Propyl Palmitate, U.S.P.
Colour : Opaque
Odour: Waxy Odour
Sterilization: Gamma Radiation
Shelf Life : 5 years
Packing: 2.5 Gram per unit pack
* Primary packaging- Aluminium foil.
* Secondary packaging: Medical grade paper & Polyester laminated Polyfilm
* Packs of 12pcs - 320 gsm cyberexcel board carton.
* Master shipper containing 100 boxes of 12's ( 5 ply of 20kgs/sq.cm burst strength 54 x 33 x 33) weighing approximately 10 kgs with product.
* TRUWAX helps local haemostasis by functioning like a mechanical barrier.
* TRUWAX is bio-chemically inert and minimally resorbable.
* It is compatible with body tissues, does not induce skin irritation or any allergic reactions.
Get an Instant Quote